junior business Consultant
Location: Stamford (US)
We are looking for candidates with strong technical aptitude and some accounting or finance knowledge. The candidates who fill this position will become implementation consultants for the CCH Tagetik Application. You will acquire, through a combination of product training and working with the CCH Tagetik’s seasoned team of Senior Consultants, a solid knowledge of the CCH Tagetik application. You will use your knowledge of the CCH Tagetik application and your experience to help build solutions to solve our customer’s business problems.
Our services team helps our clients solve their most complex business and technical issues. As a consultant at CCH Tagetik, you will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design to commercial and public sector organizations in over a dozen industries worldwide. You will learn valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational opportunities.
- Strong computer / technical skills. Strong analysis and problem-solving abilities are essential.
- Financial / accounting background. Professional manner with excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working in a client-facing environment is a plus.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Effective at communicating clearly to both technical and business audiences.
- Willingness to enhance your career and work with a fun team of CCH Tagetik professionalsTravel required.
Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.