Senior business Consultant
Location: toronto (CAN)
With over 850 customers in more than 35 countries, Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies in the world. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges the Office of Finance faces every day. With a dynamic solution delivered both on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution. Its innovative offering has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results. How? By unifying traditionally disparate processes and modernizing antiquated systems so that the Office of Finance spends less time on piecemeal processes and more time driving results.
We’re looking for a talented, highly motivated, results-oriented individual with extensive CPM implementation / application design experience to join our growing consulting team. Our ideal candidate? A hands-on player who will deliver as a direct performer and proactively contribute to our business operations. We’re looking for someone who is committed to excellence and will bring, not just their expertise, but enthusiasm and creativity to our company.
We see our business consultants as our North American product experts. Always customer focused, we want you to use your knowledge of Tagetik and your experience with CPM applications to design, optimize and innovate applications based on our customers’ requirements. Of course, you’ll be fully equipped to be fluent in Tagetik. Through a combination of product training, project experience and working with other business consultants, you’ll acquire all the product knowledge you’ll need to be successful.
- Post secondary education in Computer Science, Accounting or Business discipline and/or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in business or technical consulting.
- 4+ years of experience working in a similar capacity with a CPM application.
- Subject matter expertise in finance/accounting/financial management systems including budgeting, forecasting with a solid understanding of specific use cases (e.g. workforce planning, operating expense planning, revenue planning, capital expenditures, cost of manufacturing/goods sold, cash flow, etc.).
- Candidate will have hands on delivery experience in each segment of the project lifecycle, with an emphasis on application design and delivery.
- Must have extensive experience participating in requirements definition workshops, developing design documentation, developing/configuring the solution, data migration, testing, and training.
- Working knowledge of leading practices within the consolidation functional process areas.
- Recent experience working with large customers and enterprise software deployment projects.
- Strong business and technical acumen is a must.
- Technical expertise with multi-dimensional and relational database system implementations.
- Strong Microsoft Office, especially Excel knowledge.
- Effective at communicating clearly to technical and business audiences.
- Willingness and legal ability (required documentation) to immediately travel and work across Canada and the United States.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.