PRE SALES CONSULTANT
LOCATION: STAMFORD us
We’re looking for a pre-sales resource who has the right blend of hunger, passion and willingness to go the extra mile. This is not your typical “demo-a-day” pre-sales role where every day feels the same. Yes, standard demos are part of the job, but they’re a small part. We need someone eager to improve an agile department that supports a very large role in generating new business. We need someone who can bring an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of autonomy to help develop something special. This role is ideal for the candidate looking for a versatile position where they can put their personal mark on an organization.
- Exceptional presentation/public-speaking skills
- High comfort level with business analysis & financial modelling
- 3-5 years CPM industry experience
- Background in finance/accounting
- Self-motivating with a goal-oriented mindset
- Immaculate attention to detail with an ability to think critically on the fly
- Great listening habits
- Capable of traveling 25 – 40%
A typical week consists of:
- Shortening the sales cycle by delivering flawless standard and custom product demonstrations to mid and C-level executives in the Office of Finance
- Transforming business requirements/challenges into proof of concept presentations
- Leveraging field and competitive intelligence to provide product enhancement & improvement ideas
- Improving/maintaining standard demo assets to ensure top-notch sales presentations
- Leading cross-functional initiatives including product marketing and services improvements
You should expect to:
- Mingle with coworkers from different cultures all over the world, while enjoying a flexible work environment where you manage your own time and workload. Learn more about your skill set and capabilities by expanding your current horizons. Make an immediate impact in a dynamic organization focused on continuing its high rate of growth. Cultivate your career with tremendous upward mobility and be rewarded generously – both financially and intrinsically.
Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.