Cloud Operations Manager
Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies with over 850 customers in more than 35 countries. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with a built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges that face the Office of Finance every day. Whether on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution that has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results.
We are looking for a Cloud Operations Manager in our headquarter in Lucca.
The applicant is expected to be:
- Responsible for ensuring the IT infrastructure is built upon solid industry standards, robust and mature enough to support the business needs, whilst also maintaining the environments and understanding the implementation details
- A Team Player: inclined to help, take care and nurture colleagues but at the same time focused to organise people, time and resources to make sure information technology projects meet stated requirements and are completed on time and on budget
- Able to innovate and manage the changes, proposing innovative IT solutions that aligns with the strategy and demonstrates realistic ROI
- Responsible for ensuring that there are robust problem and incident management processes in place so that the IT systems are proactively and quickly managed
Specifically Cloud Operations Manager will be leader of the Operations team (3 resources), accountable for the project Cost and Budget and for Data Privacy and Cloud Environment Security.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- Have good organization and analytical skills in an international context. Ability to establish abroad cloud support and competence centers
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, with an ability to work with stakeholders of all levels
- On-site (Lucca) presence at least 4 business days/week but available for travelling
- Be passionate about technology, with a strong background in infrastructure/operations management especially for Cloud systems
- You to have an understanding of the legal issues with contracts
We offer a creative and friendly work environment with minimal bureaucracy and a chance to be a part of a fast growing international software company. Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.