Junior business Consultant
Location: Lucca | Rome | Milan | Turin
We’re looking for a junior business consultant with strong technical aptitude and preferably some accounting or finance knowledge. The candidate we choose to join our dynamic team will consult on the implementation of the CCH Tagetik application. Through a combination of product training and by working with our team of seasoned senior consultants, you’ll acquire a solid knowledge of the CCH Tagetik application. From there, you’ll take your new found knowledge and combine it with your experience to help build innovative solutions to solve our customers’ business problems.
Our services team helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. As a junior business consultant at CCH Tagetik, you’ll be expected to deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design to both commercial and public sector organizations in over a dozen industries worldwide. While you’re working with us, you’ll acquire valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled training and educational opportunities.
- Strong computer / technical skills.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving abilities are essential.
- Financial / accounting background.
- Professional manner with excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working in a client-facing environment is a plus.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Effective at communicating clearly to both technical and business audiences.
- Willingness to enhance your career and work with a fun team of CCH Tagetik professionals
- Travel required.
- Knowledge of SQL language
- Experience of using business applications as a user or application consultant
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.