1 September 2016
STAMFORD, Conn. and LUCCA, Italy
Tagetik to Host First Conference Dedicated to Insurance Providers
Tagetik’s Insurance Day 2016 will focus on new and upcoming regulatory requirements and reporting changes as well as other finance-related challenges facing today’s insurance market
Tagetik, a visionary leader in global performance management software solutions, will host a special conference for finance professionals in the insurance industry on Thursday, September 8, and Friday, September 9, at the Convent of San Francesco, located in the historic district of Lucca, Italy. Tagetik’s Insurance Day will cover new and upcoming regulatory requirements and reporting changes as well as advanced budgeting and planning processes and the role of technology in meeting these and other disruptive forces that will impact the Office of Finance.
Currently, more than 150 finance executives from six European countries are registered to attend the conference.
Tagetik has consistently been recognized by leading analyst firms for its ability to help insurance companies meet complex regulatory requirements. As of March 2016, the company’s Solvency II packaged solution was being used by 265 companies and 2,300 professionals throughout Europe. Representative customers include Talanx, Aegon, Generali Group, Triglav, Allianz and Menzis, as well as Ania, Italy’s insurance association.
Conference sessions will be presented by finance and product experts from Tagetik and its partners KPMG and PwC. The agenda will cover these and other topics:
- IFRS 9 requirements, with a focus on impairment of financial assets, including the calculation and reporting of exposure at default (EAD) and expected credit loss (ECL)
- The implementation of complex rolling planning processes with a particular focus on premiums and cost of claims
- Advance preparation for IFRS 4, Phase 2, including a demonstration of a starter kit supporting premium allocation and building block approaches (PAA and BBA) and calculations
- How to efficiently meet Solvency II, Pillar 2 requirements, with a focus on solvency capital requirements (SCR), overall market value balance sheet (MVBS), and disclosure of the own risk and solvency assessment (ORSA) document
- Discussion of Tagetik’s product roadmap for insurance, with opportunity for customer feedback and suggestions for further enhancements
“We put significant resources into keeping up with the EIOPA and local regulatory requirements and ensuring our solution has the built-in financial intelligence and advanced features to meet them. Because we can build on our extensive know-how in the banking regulatory reporting requirements as well as on the significant work we’ve done in areas such as disclosure, complex reporting, and data integration, we have an advantage in meeting the current and future challenges of the insurance industry,” said Sabrina Rosati, Tagetik executive vice president, global financial services practice leader, and managing director of Italy.
Further details on Tagetik’s Insurance Day 2016 can be found here.
A just-published e-book on how digital disruption in the insurance industry calls for advanced performance management can be downloaded here.
For other relevant resources such as case studies, product information, and recorded webinars, visit this page.
Download the press release
Yes, I’d like to know more about Tagetik
For more information, please complete the below form and a member of our team will reach out to you shortly!