Sales Director Tagetik Nordic
Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies with over 850 customers in more than 35 countries. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with a built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges that the Office of Finance faces every day. Whether on the cloud or on-premise, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, forecasting, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution that has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results.
Tagetik holds a very strong position among manufacturing, financial services, retail and professional services with industry specific solutions.
In order to support further growth in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland and expand the existing customer base, we are looking for a Sales Director for new business development and to grow the Nordic team beyond our Stockholm office. The Sales Director will report to the General Manager of Tagetik Nordic.
Sales of Tagetik software and associated implementation services and training to new business prospects and current accounts in the Nordic region.
- You respond to inbound enquiries, often part of software selection processes (RFI/RFP)
- You generate leads with marketing and you lead their sales cycles
- You are the commercial contact person regarding these sales cycles
- You identify prospect’s current pains and present our value proposition to support their resolution
- You provide a first short high-level demonstration of the software to prospects
- You cooperate with an experienced pre-sales consultant during the sales process
- You are responsible for the realisation of your targets and sales activities
- You coach and manage new account managers in the future
You are at least a seasoned account manager or pre-sales consultant with strong coaching and management capabilities ready for a next step.
- You have a completed college or university degree in Business Administration, Business Economics, Industrial Economics or Auditing and offer 5-10 years of relevant working experience
- Affinity with IT (applications) and Corporate Performance Management processes or systems relevant to the Office of Finance
- You offer a track-record of “Solution“ or “Value selling” in any Nordic market and you are therefore a result oriented self-starter
- You are inquisitive, eager to learn, independent, energetic and you get motivated by selling and achieving results
- Excellency in Swedish and English language skills. Any second Nordic language skills are a benefit
- You are available and ready to travel nationally and across Nordic without limitations. You are willing to participate in international conferences and training outside of the Nordic markets at least twice a year
What can we offer to you:
Tagetik Nordic is a great company, with high attention for personal development and offers you among other things:
- A fully referenceable customer base across Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and globally
- An excellent salary, bonus and good terms of employment
- A challenging and dynamic surrounding with a lot of space to develop within a fast growing and successful organisation
- Knowledgeable and motivated colleagues in consulting and marketing offering deep Tagetik experience across Nordic and leading European markets to support you
- “Frihet under Ansvar”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.