Demand Generation Specialist EMEA
With over 850 customers in more than 35 countries, Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies in the world. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges the Office of Finance faces every day. With a dynamic solution delivered both on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution. Its innovative offering has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results. How? By unifying traditionally disparate processes and modernizing antiquated systems so that the Office of Finance spends less time on piecemeal processes and more time driving results.
Are you a proactive, creative, experienced B2B demand generation specialist who embodies the phrase, “a force to be reckoned with?” If so, we’d like to meet you! Our ideal candidate will be based out of the corporate headquarters in Lucca (Italy), London or Paris and will work to optimize existing inbound channels, discover potential platforms for additional lead volume and expand account-based marketing initiatives. Reporting to the field marketing manager, your mission will be to create, manage and execute measurable campaigns that drive highly qualified leads into the sales funnel.
- Create and lead a demand generation program focused on the EMEA market
- Collaborate across departments (sales, pre-sales, marketing, services) for marketing campaign development and execution
- Identify new channels for inbound lead generation, including direct marketing, email marketing, paid search, content syndication, social advertising, webinars , etc.
- Work with our marketing analyst to monitor and analyze inbound lead performance in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Marketo
- Reimagine our current email marketing strategy, with a major focus on account-based marketing principles that will influence A/B testing, lead nurturing programs and landing pages
- Own and optimize relationship with SEM and software review partners, including, but not limited to, Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Capterra, Software Advice and retargeting platforms
- Manage content syndication channels and proactively search for new third-party lead sources
- Develop, promote and host webinars, live demos and presentations targeted by vertical and/or business process to support account-based marketing approach
- Frequently interact with sales team on lead status/quality to optimize SQL conversion rates
- 3+ years of demand generation experience in a B2B marketing role, with a proven ability to effectively create, manage and execute integrated marketing programs
- Superior communication skills; exceptional and concise written communication skill is a must
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation (Marketo and Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Creativity a must! Bringing new ideas to the table is the key to success in this role
- Proven experience-tested, analytics-driven lead generation assessment and optimization
- Knowledge of best practices in customer acquisition, SEM, SEO, social advertising, email marketing, and B2B demand gen
- Ability to summarize and assess results, present impact and recommendations to regional and corporate leadership
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.