SOLUTION ARCHITECT GROUP PLANNING
Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies with over 850 customers in more than 35 countries. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with a built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges that face the Office of Finance every day. Whether on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution that has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results.
You would like to make a difference and you think not only as an entrepreneur, but also in an innovative way? Furthermore, you are interested in PreSales? Then joining us is the right decision! We are currently looking for a Solution Architect Group Planning for our team. Starting date is as soon as possible.
- You are contact person for our customers with integrated group planning
- You strongly collaborate with our Account Managers during the whole sales cycle
- You are responsible for challenging projects concerning planning on the basis of Tagetik CPM
- You develop planning processes and optimizations of planning content and you transform customer requirements into a consistent functional concept
- You create functional and technical concepts
- You implement the solution based on your conception
- You take care of assurance in projects
- You develop requirement analysis and conceptions of customized solutions
- You prepare and hold presentations as well as workshops
- You develop prototypes
- (Post-) graduate degree in business administration, commercial informatics, informatics or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience as consultant or controller/accountant
- Profound know-how in group accounting
- Experience with common planning solutions
- Knowledge in Business Administration and technical competence
- First experience in PreSales of Corporate Performance Management (CPM) preferred
- Excellent presentation skills at management level and confident appearance
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Enjoying work with customers and interested in CPM and our offer
- Fluent German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Possibility to travel
- Highly motivated team that loves working together
- Exciting and diverse work tasks
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths
- Possibility of self-realization in a growing environment
- Individual support of staff with further training
- Adequate and fair salary
Are you interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application documents including your first possible starting date and salary expectations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.