product marketing specialist
LOCATION: Lucca - ITALY
With over 850 customers in more than 35 countries, Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies in the world. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges the Office of Finance faces every day. With a dynamic solution delivered both on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution. Its innovative offering has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results. How? By unifying traditionally disparate processes and modernizing antiquated systems so that the Office of Finance spends less time on piecemeal processes and more time driving results.
We’re looking for a product marketing specialist to support our day-to-day product marketing activities including: supporting sales cycles, developing collateral, positioning documents and presentations, competitive intelligence, communications and sales enablement. The position will be based in Lucca or Milan, but candidates must be able to spend significant time in Lucca, Italy at our head quarters, and in Stamford, Connecticut at our US office. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter looking to contribute to the global expansion of a rapidly growing, privately-held software company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver product overviews, articulate benefits and our roadmap which are showcased at events, webinars, and analyst briefings
- Create sales presentations, brochures white papers, product collateral, and social media material to effectively communicate our business value and differentiators
- Research, understand, and communicate product features and benefits working closely with product owners
- Develop positioning and tools for sales enablement and training while enhancing and managing our existing product information portal
- Development of product and company sections of RFP responses
- Support field marketing activities and sales enablement
- Other tasks and projects as defined by product marketing manager
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor's degree is required with a minimum of 3 - 5 years of related experience in product management or marketing position
- Ability to present technical information in a clear and understandable manner with the ability to convert feature/function into value positioning and differentiation
- Exposure to corporate performance management software is a plus
- A working knowledge of solution communication protocols and product marketing principles is required
- Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in cross-functional teams
- Approximately 30% travel is required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.