junior business Consultant
Location: toronto (can)
With over 850 customers in more than 35 countries, Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies in the world. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges the Office of Finance faces every day. With a dynamic solution delivered both on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution. Its innovative offering has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results. How? By unifying traditionally disparate processes and modernizing antiquated systems so that the Office of Finance spends less time on piecemeal processes and more time driving results.
We’re looking for a candidate with a strong technical aptitude and preferably some accounting or finance knowledge. The candidate we choose to join our dynamic team will consult on the implementation of the Tagetik application. With a combination of product training and by working with our team of seasoned senior consultants, you’ll acquire a solid knowledge of the Tagetik application. From there, you’ll take your new found product knowledge and combine it with your experience to help build innovative solutions to solve our customers’ business problems.
OOur services team helps our clients solve complex business and technical issues. As a junior business consultant at Tagetik, you’ll be expected to deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design to both commercial and public sector organizations in over a dozen industries worldwide. While you’re working with us, you’ll acquire valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled training, educational opportunities.
- Post secondary education in Computer Science, Accounting or Business discipline.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles, terms and processes
- Strong computer / technical skills.
- Exposure to budgeting or financial consolidation applications considered an asset
- Exposure to relational or OLAP databases considered an asset
- Strong analysis and problem-solving abilities are essential.
- Professional manner with excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in a client-facing environment is a plus.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Effective at communicating clearly to both technical and business audiences.
- Willingness and legal ability (required documentation) to immediately travel and work across Canada and the United States.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.