junior Software developer
LOCATION: LUCCA - ITALy
Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies with over 850 customers in more than 35 countries. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with a built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges that face the Office of Finance every day. Whether on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution that has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results.
We are looking for young graduates in computer science for a position as Junior Software Developer in the Development department in Lucca. The applicant is expected to be able to join the development team and:
- Take part in the analysis of the User Stories
- Develop the software implementing the User Stories, from the business logic to the UI layer
- Contribute to the code quality review, both acting as developer and as auditor
The Java Developers team is growing steadily and contribute to the changeable dynamics of the market. Our Company supports and repays the enterprising spirit, the adaptability and the self-training capability.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer science (IT or Computer Engineering, or equivalent)
- Experience in basic programming: modularity, data structures, algorithms, basic performance principles
- Knowledge of OOP principles and technics.
- Knowledge of the Java language and of the main libraries
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Good English skills (technical / business)
- Knowledge of the JEE architecture
- Knowledge of the main Design patterns
- Knowledge of versioning systems (SVN)
- Knowledge of IDE (Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ)
- Knowledge of the Spring Framework
- Ability to develop testable software
- Knowledge of at least some Extreme Programming techniques
- Knowledge of the development process in accordance with the Agile principles
- (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.