Do you understand the real cash impact of a change in same store sales?
In retail, same store sales are key but margins and cash are still king. Yet, economic conditions and instant access to competitive pricing have empowered the consumer. Frugality is the new consumer watchword and a frugal customer can mean lower margins. It's no wonder, then, that retailers are focusing on improving performance, simplifying complex business processes, and controlling costs.
This is why they are choosing .
Employing the product’s unified approach, retail executives have a powerful tool to monitor,
measure and manage business performance, then take action to execute on strategy
at the corporate level and at the store level.
I call it sophisticated simplicity. Tagetik’s tool is very powerful. We don’t see any limitations - anything we want to do can be done within Tagetik. Once Tagetik was installed, we’ve needed very little ongoing IT support to do our jobs. And we don’t need a developer when business changes occur – we can modify models on our own.
Ivana Krpan - Vice President of Finance LS Travel Retail North America
With, Retail companies can:
- Budgeting at strategic, corporate and store levels in a single application
- Performance of stores, suppliers, customers in one place
- Profitability and cash impact of stock-outs, inventory turns, sell-thru, and markdowns
- Financial impact of new store openings, same store performance, and
- Income statements and real estate contracts (rental, leasing, property taxes, fees)
- Full P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow by store, region, product, or category
- Allocation of costs to stores based on a variety of drivers including sq. ft., % of sales,
product mix or virtually any other relevant driver
- All management reporting books, annual reports, and quarterly filings directly from
the financial system of record
- Overhead costs and fix margins
- Logistics and service costs on points of sale based on specific drivers
- Off-invoice contracts (grants and promotions) and assess their impact on margin
for a single point of sale or department
- Organizational and marketing units
- Volumes and margins by category using a combined top-down and bottom-up approach
- Investment projects (new stores, renovations, IT projects) and assess their impact
on profitability, bottom line and cash flow
- Personnel (hours, FTE, overtime, long-term replacements) and calculate personnel costs
by store, department or employee
Tagetik is built the way your business works. As part of our strategic partnership with
Microsoft and SAP, we’ve recently added sophisticated industry-specific functionality to for BusinessIntelligence (BI), , Collaboration and
Communication. Learn More...