Media & Entertainment
How is your product mix impacting your financial performance? Is new media driving more profit than “old” media for your business?
The Media industry is abuzz with change. Media consumption and revenue models have changed, exciting new technologies, new content formats, and new devices are being unleashed at a breakneck pace. While the revolution happens around you, the key is to keep your eye on the ball — that is, the bottom line. How do you improve performance in such a dynamic environment? How do you comply with new local, national, and international regulations? How do you understand the full financial impact of the decisions you make?
Corporate Performance Management software solution is the answer. This unified, collaborative approach makes it easy to unify processes for financial, statutory and
management consolidation, budgeting, forecasting and reporting. In a single solution,
you can comply with the new and changing regulatory requirements, standardize
reporting and analysis across all products, lines of business and companies.
With, Media companies gain numerous business benefits, including:
- Link editorial and production costs with advertising (planning and performance analysis on ad sales agencies), broadcasting (personnel planning and related costs) and administration expenses (overhead)
- Use ABC and other cost allocation analysis to monitor production, publishing and resales
- Consolidate financial planning and investment management processes dealing with broadcasting rights
- Streamline regulatory reporting for public service organizations
- Aggregate budgeting processes at strategic, corporate and operational levels
- Manage complex statutory and management consolidation processes, for powerful
control audits and automate processing that ensures data traceability
Tagetik is built the way your business works. As part of our strategic partnership with
Microsoft and SAP, we’ve recently added sophisticated industry-specific functionality to for Business Intelligence (BI), , Collaboration and
Communication. Learn More...