Financial Services & Insurance
What if you could see the profitability of each instrument, service or fee and its impact on the P&L, cash position and regulatory reporting of your institution?
As the economy recovers, financial services and insurance firms need to reposition for higher performance and new growth opportunities.
Tagetik 4 can serve as a primary means to that end. Employing a unified approach, you
have the tools to quickly implement solutions that simplify complex financial
institution business processes, and:
Tagetik’s software is targeted to the future. Unlike other vendors, it makes a huge commitment with a roadmap for the next five years. You can tell that the company stands behind its software and makes a considerable investment in it. In addition, the software’s built-in intelligence reflects the real needs of customers. Thomas Bünger - Deputy Head of Accounting, St. Galler Kantonalbank
- Improve performance of branches and instruments
- Simplify and unify a wide range of financial processes from strategic planning to disclosure reporting
- Meet multiple regulatory and management reporting requirements from a single solution and a single set of data
- Minimize total cost of ownership (TCO) for all performance management processes
- Build financial controls and validations into processes and reporting
- Collaborate on financial processes including intercompany transactions, transfer pricing, and regulatory reporting
- Meet statutory and compliance requirements including Solvency II and Basel III with automated calculation of Risk Weighted Assets and Capital Calculation
- Provide full traceability and auditability from initial strategic planning through final disclosure in a single solution
With Tagetik 4, financial institutions and insurance companies are managing key
business processes on all enterprise levels. Among those processes:
Tagetik 4 is built the way your business works. As part of our strategic partnership with Microsoft,
we’ve recently added sophisticated industry-specific functionality to Tagetik 4 for business
intelligence (BI), collaboration and communication.