Financial Services & Insurance
What if you could see the profitability of each instrument, service or fee and its impact on the P&L, cash position and regulatory reporting of your institution?
As the economy recovers, financial services and insurance firms need to reposition for higher performance and new growth opportunities.
With Tagetik, banking, financial services and insurance companies are managing key business
processes on all enterprise levels. Among those processes:
Tagetik Corporate Performance Management software solution can serve as a primary means to that end. Employing a unified approach, you have the tools to quickly implement solutions that simplify complex financial institution business processes, and:
- Improve performance of branches and instruments
- Simplify and unify a wide range of financial processes from strategic planning to disclosure reporting
- Meet multiple regulatory and management reporting requirements from a single solution and a single set of data
- Minimize total cost of ownership (TCO) for all performance management processes
- Build financial controls and validations into processes and reporting
- Collaborate on financial processes including intercompany transactions, transfer pricing, and regulatory reporting
- Meet statutory and compliance requirements including Solvency II, FinRep/CoRep and Basel III with automated calculation of Risk Weighted Assets and Capital Calculation
- Provide full traceability and auditability from initial strategic planning through final
disclosure in a single solution