CPG & FMCG
What is the financial impact if your Demand Forecast Accuracy is off by 3%?
The battle for the consumer is being fought out there every day. For global category domination. For niche segmentation. For premium shelf space.
This is where Tagetik 4 lives. In a single solution, consumer goods executives can manage performance and operational planning with a solution that simplifies complex business processes and unifies:
As the Vestey Group continued to grow, our reporting needs did as well. That’s why we decided to replace our existing Infor FDC reporting system with one that could integrate all of our reporting requirements and seamlessly include other aspects of Performance Management. After having evaluated all of the big vendors, we selected Tagetik. Neil Thornton, group financial controller at the Vestey Group
- Sales — budgeting, planning, sales forecasting
- Production — budgeting and actual production cost
- Headcount — planning and cost, impact of changes in demand
- General Expense Management — ads and promotions, logistics, administration
- Expense Allocations – to lines of business, product categories, and products
then take actions to execute on strategy, including:
- Assessing the impact of promotional campaigns and the margin contribution by campaign, customer, and product
- Performing variance analysis based on price, quantity variance, delta mix, mix suppliers,
and impact on margins
- Supporting complex actual financial processes (monthly closing, fast closing, budgeting
and disclosure reporting and more)
- Manage complex statutory and management consolidation processes, for powerful control
audits and automated processing that ensures data traceability
strategic partnership with Microsoft,
we’ve recently added sophisticated industry-specific functionality to Tagetik 4 for business
intelligence (BI), collaboration and communication.