What is the most used Business Intelligence (BI) tool on the planet?
With the combination of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, PowerPivot, PowerView and PerformancePoint Services, Microsoft’s Business Intelligence (BI) footprint is as big as any. And with new enhancements in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Microsoft BI is more powerful and easier to use than ever before.
Corporate performance management software from Tagetik takes full advantage of Microsoft technology advancements working closely with Microsoft as a strategic ISV partner.
For its proven leadership in bringing Microsoft platform-based line of business BI applications to the market, Microsoft is proud to recognize Tagetik as the most valuable line of business partner to our worldwide field. We are excited to acknowledge the company with the ISV/Software Line of Business Partner of the Year Award.Walid Abu-Hadba, Corporate vice president of Developer and Platform Evangelism Group at Microsoft
Tagetik works so closely with Microsoft that we were awarded the 2011 ISV Line of Business Partner of the Year and participated in the launch of SQL Server 2012. We deliver all of the high-performance, innovative technology advancements in Microsoft
Business Intelligence (BI) directly to our customers.
The added capability includes:
- Easy data exploration and visualization
- Managed self-service Business Itelligence (BI)
- Full use of native Excel features
- Dashboards, guided navigation, and drill-down
- Fast Strategic, Financial and Operation Analytics on large amounts of data
- Collaboration and workflow
Tagetik Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) tools & Analysis Services
- Analysis Services Integration Starter kit cube models
- Microsoft SharePoint Integration including Tagetik Web Parts
- Integration with other Microsoft BI tools including PowerPivot, Reporting Services,
- Integration with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 including tabular data models for increased
speed and performance
Microsoft SQL Server database greatly simplifies the integration with other systems through its
ability to interact with multiple diverse data sources as well as seamlessly provide data to
multiple frontend products. It is a natural extension of the performance management
power of Tagetik.
Learn more on Tagetik Enabled by Microsoft SharePoint...