Duration: 2 days
Audience: System Administrators, Consolidators
Prerequisites: Foundation & Reporting.
Recommended: Basic Knowledge of Financial Consolidation.
Objectives: This training course covers the skills necessary to implement a full basic consolidation process. This course covers standard consolidation- related features such as Intercompany Reconciliation, Accounting Standard Principles and typical consolidation methods.
- Contributor Overview:
- a. Original data collection.
- b. Entity Journals.
- c. Submission/Approval process.
- Basic Administration overview:
- a. Data Model configuration
- b. Data collection/Consolidation Process configuration.
- c. Consolidation Scenario and Consolidation scope.
- Consolidator data processing setup:
- a. Automated Elimination Logics
- b. Ownership structure register management
- c. Minorities Interests calculation
- d. Currency Conversion
- e. Equity Evaluation
- f. Validation Rules.
- Consolidator duties:
- Consolidator duties on Original Scenario.
- Consolidator duties on Consolidation Scenario
- Data Analysis.
- Tips & Techniques and Best Practices.
Prices for Dec 12-13 - Lucca (IT)
Want to know more?
Please fill-out the following form for more information about this live training: