Technical Overview training
Duration: 1 day
Dates: On Demand training
Audience: IT, Help Desk or Consulting personnel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint usage and configuration
- General experience with Windows, Mac, or Linux-based computers
The Tagetik Technical Overview course will provide attendees with the basic introduction to Tagetik applications from a technical perspective including an overview of the application architecture and the additional components that make up the Tagetik family of products. The course will also discuss basic maintenance, upgrading, and troubleshooting. The goal of this course is to provide anyone with minimal or no background in Tagetik and with any level of technical skills with the understanding of the technical architecture of Tagetik.
- Introduction to Core Tagetik Application Architecture and infrastructure
- Important Aspects of Resource Estimation
- Overview of Installation/Upgrade of the Application and Add-in
- Introduction to Additional Tagetik Components and Integrations
- Introduction to Basic Maintenance, Operations, and Troubleshooting
Additional info: Available also as Virtual Classroom Training (VCT).
Want to know more?
Please fill-out the following form for more information about this live training: