This report presents the comprehensive data and relevant analysis of enterprise finance and IT leaders regarding:
- The evolution of the Finance function
- Challenges that may exist with current Financial Management Systems
- Preferences for deploying new business software
- How cloud computing and advanced analytics fits into new business plans
The survey was designed specifically to help understand how companies will acquire and use Cloud-based business software solutions to help better manage their companies over the next 2-4 years.
Table of Contents
- About this Report
- Key Trends and Implications
- Saugatuck Insights – Summary
- Survey Findings
- Changing CFO Priorities: Importance
- Changing CFO Priorities: Effectiveness
- Status of Financial Management Systems
- Will Cloud Replace On-Premises Financials?
- Evolution of Financials Footprint 2014-2018
- Moving Financials to the Cloud: Key Concerns
- Moving Financials to the Cloud: Timing
- Statements on Financial Management Systems
- Statements on FP&A
- About Saugatuck Technology
Download this White Paper:
This document is intended for distribution to, and use by, ongoing subscription research clients of Saugatuck Technology Inc. Limited distribution and use by business and IT media will be expressly authorized by Saugatuck, or by clients who have purchased reprint and distribution rights.