solution architect group consolidation
Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies with over 850 customers in more than 35 countries. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with a built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges that face the Office of Finance every day. Whether on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution that has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results.
You have a profound knowledge of consolidation and you would like to make use of your expertise in a growing organization with well-known customers? You are interested in PreSales and you like to develop your skills accordingly? Then joining us is the right decision! We are currently looking for a Solution Architect Group Consolidation to support our experienced team. Starting date is as soon as possible.
- As expert in the subject of consolidation you are a competent contact person for our customers at any time
- You are responsible for challenging projects concerning consolidation following the HGB and IFRS on the basis of Tagetik CPM
- You execute workshops regarding the mapping of customer requirements and you also give trainings
- You create functional and technical concepts
- You implement the solution based on your conception
- You support the Account Manager professionally and technically during the whole sales cycle
- You develop requirement analysis and conceptions of customized solutions
- You prepare and hold presentations and workshops and participate actively in conference lectures
- You develop prototypes
- (Post-) graduate degree in business administration, commercial informatics, informatics or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience as consultant or controller/accountant
- Profound know-how in group accounting
- Very good skills in accounting by IFRS and HGB
- Experience with common consolidation systems
- Combination of economic knowledge and technical competence
- First experience in PreSales of Corporate Performance Management (CPM) preferred
- Excellent presentation skills at management level and confident appearance
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Enjoying work with customers and interested in CPM
- Fluent German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Possibility to travel
This challenging position offers you exciting and diverse work tasks in a dynamic and growing organization with flat hierarchies. The individual support of staff development with further training and an adequate salary are very important to us.
Are you interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application documents including your first possible starting date and salary expectations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.