product marketing specialist
LOCATION: Lucca - ITALY
Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies with over 850 customers in more than 35 countries. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with a built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges that face the Office of Finance every day. Whether on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution that has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to support day to day product marketing activities including supporting sales cycles, developing collateral, positioning documents and presentations, competitive intelligence gathering communication and sales enablement. The position will be based in Lucca or Milan, but candidates must be able to spend significant time in Lucca Head Quarters, Italy and Stamford, Connecticut, USA. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to the global expansion of a rapidly growing privately held software company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver product overview, benefits and roadmap at events, webinars, and analyst briefings
- Create sales presentations, brochures white papers, product collateral, social media material to effectively communicate business value and differentiators
- Research, understand, and communicate product features and benefits working closely with Product Owners.
- Develop positioning and tools for sales enablement and training while contribution to enhancing, and managing existing product information portal
- Participate in development of product and company sections of RFP responses
- Supports Field Marketing activities and sales enablement
- Other tasks and projects as defined by Product Marketing Manager
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor's degree is required with a minimum of 3 - 5 years of related experience in product management or marketing position
- Ability to present technical information in a clear and understandable manner with the ability to convert feature/function into value positioning and differentiation
- Exposure to Corporate Performance Management software a plus
- A working knowledge of solution communication protocols and product marketing principles is required
- Strong skills in organization, prioritization and time management
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in cross-functional teams
- Approximately 30 % travel is required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.