Cloud System Admistrator
LOCATION: Lucca - ITALY
Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies with over 850 customers in more than 35 countries. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with a built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges that face the Office of Finance every day. Whether on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution that has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results.
We are looking for a Cloud System Administrator based on Lucca’s cloud team.
The main task of the candidate is to prepare and maintain the Cloud infrastructure through which Tagetik offers its application in "software as a service" mode.
Specifically, the Cloud System Specialist:
- sizes conveniently the machines on which the server components will be installed
- prepares the new servers by installing on them the operating system and all needed components
- configures the cloud servers integrating them into the Client’s LAN
- helps the IT department of the Client Company to solve infrastructure problems
- provides assistance to the application users in solving connection problems with the servers
- Proficiency with server operating systems (Windows and Linux)
- Excellent understanding of firewall, vpn, public key infrastructure and network protocols, etc.)
- Good English skills (spoken English too) to interact with international Clients
- Ability to work in stressful situations; will to learn, curiosity towards innovation and problem-solving attitude
- Good knowledge of OOP languages (Java, Python, Ruby)
- Good knowledge of scripting languages ( bash, powershell )
- Good knowledge of Active Directory related tasks (Group Policy management, Users and Filesystem management)
- Good knowledge of most common database related tasks (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Good understanding about security related weaknesses in a complex infrastructure
- Past experience in complex projects
- Past experience as a junior developer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.