Junior business Consultant
Location: Lucca | Roma | Milano | Torino
Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies with over 850 customers in more 35 than countries. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with a built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges that face the Office of Finance every day. Whether on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution that has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results.
We are looking for candidates with strong technical aptitude and some accounting or finance knowledge. The candidates who fill this position will become implementation consultants for the Tagetik Application. You will acquire, through a combination of product training and working with the Tagetik’s seasoned team of Senior Consultants, a solid knowledge of the Tagetik application. You will use your knowledge of the Tagetik application and your experience to help build solutions to solve our customer’s business problems.
Our services team helps our clients solve their most complex business and technical issues. As a consultant at Tagetik, you will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design to commercial and public sector organizations in over a dozen industries worldwide. You will learn valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational opportunities.
- Strong computer / technical skills.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving abilities are essential.
- Financial / accounting background.
- Professional manner with excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working in a client-facing environment is a plus.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Effective at communicating clearly to both technical and business audiences.
- Willingness to enhance your career and work with a fun team of Tagetik professionals
- Travel required.
- Knowledge of SQL language
- Experience of using business applications as a user or application consultant
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.