SYSTEM INTEGRATOR AND DEVOPS ARCHITECt
Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies with over 850 customers in more 35 than countries. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with a built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges that face the Office of Finance every day. Whether on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution that has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results.
The architect works in team in order to provide guidance and assistance in building and using the Agile development environment infrastructure - including continuous integration, build environments, testing platforms and test automation frameworks - as well as integrating code from Agile Teams, performing end-to-end system testing and assisting them with each Release.
An open mindset focused on problem solving and technical troubleshooting should be considered a key player to deliver an effective service, especially in challenging situations. As a member of an International Team, the ideal candidate possesses strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow directives at appropriate times.
The architect’s primary responsibilities are indicated below:
- Building Development Infrastructure: In order to provide a good infrastructure support, the architect will create and maintain infrastructure including continuous integration, automated builds and automated build verification testing; generate platforms and environments for system demonstration, QA, user testing, etc. and produce systems, utilities and scripts to automate deployment.
- System Integration: The architect should also run system-level integration scripts or integrate manually where automation is not possible or has not yet been applied; create new automated test scenarios; help organizing test cases into ordered suites, prioritize time-consuming tests, refactor and run reduced test suites where applicable. Assist teams in creating reduced test suites that they themselves can run and Test system performance against Non Functional Requirements and support system architects in identifying system shortfalls and bottlenecks.
- DB installation, configuration, administration and tuning (e.g., MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- JEE Container installation, configuration, administration and tuning (e.g., JBoss, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic)
- Microsoft Windows, UX-like Operating Systems; batch and bash scripting
- Good knowledge of maven and gradle build automation tools; Groovy DSL knowledge is a plus
- Good knowledge of a Continuous Integration server (i.e. Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Java and .NET ecosystems
- Infrastructure virtualisation technologies/Container technologies
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and services (i.e. Amazon and Microsoft Azure)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience as system integrator or DevOp
- Technical Project experience across varying industries
- Proven experience in successful technical implementations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.