SYSTEM INTEGRATOR AND DEVOPS ARCHITECt
With over 850 customers in more than 35 countries, Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies in the world. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges the Office of Finance faces every day. With a dynamic solution delivered both on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution. Its innovative offering has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results. How? By unifying traditionally disparate processes and modernizing antiquated systems so that the Office of Finance spends less time on piecemeal processes and more time driving results.
We’re looking for a systems integrator and develops architect who will work with our team to provide guidance and assistance in building and using an agile development infrastructure. Their responsibilities will include: continuous integration, building environments, testing platforms and testing automation frameworks. In addition, they’ll be tasked with integrating code from agile teams, performing end-to-end system testing and assisting our team with each release.
An open mindset with a drive for problem solving and technical troubleshooting are essential to delivering effective service, especially in challenging situations. As a member of our international team, our ideal candidate will be committed to upholding the current environment and dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow directives at appropriate times.
The architect’s primary responsibilities are indicated below:
- Building the Development Infrastructure: In order to provide infrastructure support, the architect will create and maintain infrastructure through continuous integration, automated builds and automated build verification testing. They will be asked to generate platforms and environments for system demonstration, QA and user testing, and produce systems, utilities and scripts to automate deployment.
- System Integration: The architect will run system-level integration scripts or manually intervene where automation is not possible or has not yet been applied. They will have to create new automated test scenarios, help organize test cases into ordered suites, prioritize time-consuming tests, and refactor and run reduced test suites where applicable. In addition to this, they’ll have to assist teams in creating reduced test suites that can be run by the team and test system performance against non-functional requirements and support system architects to identify system shortfalls and bottlenecks.
- DB installation, configuration, administration and tuning (e.g., MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- JEE Container installation, configuration, administration and tuning (e.g., JBoss, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic)
- Microsoft Windows, UX-like operating systems; batch and bash scripting
- Good knowledge of maven and gradle build automation tools; Groovy DSL knowledge is a plus
- Good knowledge of a continuous integration server (i.e. Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Java and .NET ecosystems
- Infrastructure virtualisation technologies/container technologies
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and services (i.e. Amazon and Microsoft Azure)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience as system integrator or DevOp
- Technical project experience across varying industries
- Proven experience in successful technical implementations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.