SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
With over 850 customers in more than 35 countries, Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies in the world. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges the Office of Finance faces every day. With a dynamic solution delivered both on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution. Its innovative offering has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results. How? By unifying traditionally disparate processes and modernizing antiquated systems so that the Office of Finance spends less time on piecemeal processes and more time driving results.
We are looking for experienced software engineers for positions of Software Engineer in the Development department in Lucca. The applicants are expected to be able to join the development team and:
- Contribute actively in the analysis of the User Stories
- Develop the software implementing the User Stories, from the business logic to the UI layer
- Develop high quality standard software
- Contribute to the code quality review, both acting as developer and as auditor
- Contribute to the steady improvement of the company’s development process
- Contribute to the technological improvement of the solution
The Java Developers team is growing steadily and contribute to the changeable dynamics of the market. Our Company supports and repays the enterprising spirit, the adaptability and the self-training capability.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer science (IT or Computer Engineering, or equivalent)
- 5+ years experience in Java Enterprise Software development
- Strong Knowledge of the Java ecosystem and OOP in general
- Knowledge of the JEE architecture
- Knowledge of common practices and techniques for developing clean, reusable, performant software
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with at least one of SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of standard development processes and tools (unit testing frameworks, versioning systems, continuous integration)
- Good English skills (technical / business)
- Knowledge of the main Design patterns
- Knowledge of the Spring Framework
- Knowledge of the development process in accordance with the Agile principles (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.