With over 850 customers in more than 35 countries, Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies in the world. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges the Office of Finance faces every day. With a dynamic solution delivered both on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution. Its innovative offering has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results. How? By unifying traditionally disparate processes and modernizing antiquated systems so that the Office of Finance spends less time on piecemeal processes and more time driving results.
We are looking for young graduates in computer science for a position as Application Developer in t he Development department in Lucca. The applicant is expected to be able to:
- Work with the product team to find suitable solutions for the received functional specifications
- Estimate the development time considering analysis, project and tests
- Develop the software according to the project specifications
- Analyze and suggest solutions for technical problems
- Provide frequent feedbacks on the work progress
- Provide frequent feedbacks to the team about workload and criticalities due to the deadlines.
- Contribute to the code quality review, both acting as developer and as auditor.
The Java developers team is growing steadily and contribute to the changeable dynamics of the market. Our Company supports and repays the enterprising spirit, the adaptability and the self-training capability.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer science (IT or Computer Engineering, or equivalent)
- Experience in basic programming: modularity, data structures, algorithms, basic efficiency principles
- Knowledge of the object oriented programming principles and technics.
- Knowledge of the Java language and of the main libraries
- Knowledge of the J2EE architecture Knowledge of the main Design patterns
- Knowledge of versioning systems (SVN) Knowledge of IDE (Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ)
- Knowledge of Spring
- Ability to develop testable softwares and the related unit and integration tests (JUnit, Mockito …)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in team with continuous delivery regime
- Experience in Extreme Programming
- Knowledge of the company structure in accordance with the Agile principles (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Good English skills (technical / business)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.