JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
With over 850 customers in more than 35 countries, Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies in the world. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges the Office of Finance faces every day. With a dynamic solution delivered both on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution. Its innovative offering has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results. How? By unifying traditionally disparate processes and modernizing antiquated systems so that the Office of Finance spends less time on piecemeal processes and more time driving results.
We're looking for a newly minted, enthusiastic computer science graduate to fill a junior software developer position in Lucca. The junior software developer will be apart of our development team and is expected to:
- Take part in analyzing user stories
- Develop the software that implements the user stories, from the business logic to the UI layer
- Contribute to the code quality review, both acting as developer and as auditor
The Java Developers team is growing steadily and contributing to the changeable dynamics of the market. Our company supports and repays the enterprising spirit, adaptability and the ability to self-train.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science (IT or computer engineering, or equivalent)
- Experience in basic programming: modularity, data structures, algorithms, basic performance principles
- Knowledge of OOP principles and technics
- Knowledge of the Java language and of the main libraries
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Good English skills (technical / business)
- Knowledge of the JEE architecture
- Knowledge of the main design patterns
- Knowledge of versioning systems (SVN)
- Knowledge of IDE (Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ)
- Knowledge of the spring framework
- Ability to develop testable software
- Knowledge of at least some extreme programming techniques
- Knowledge of the development process in accordance with the agile principles
- (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.