Demand Generation Specialist EMEA
Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies with over 850 customers in more 35 than countries. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with a built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges that face the Office of Finance every day. Whether on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution that has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results.
Based out of the Corporate headquarters in Lucca (Italy), London or Paris a best-in-class corporate performance management solution for the office of finance, is looking for a proactive, creative and experienced B2B demand generation specialist that can optimize existing inbound channels and discover potential platforms for additional lead volume and expand account-based marketing initiatives.
Reporting to the Field Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate will be able to find the right balance between an analytics-driven approach and one based upon experience. The primary deliverable will be to create, manage and execute measurable campaigns that drive highly-qualified leads to the sales funnel.
- Create and lead a demand generation program focused on the EMEA market
- Collaborate across departments (sales, pre-sales, marketing, services) for marketing campaign development and execution
- Identify new channels for inbound lead generation, including direct marketing, email marketing, paid search, content syndication, social advertising, webinars etc.
- Work with Marketing Analyst to monitor and analyze inbound lead performance in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Marketo
- Reimagine current email marketing strategy, with a major focus on account-based marketing principles that will influence A/B testing, lead nurturing programs and landing pages
- Own and optimize relationship with SEM and software review partners, including, but not limited to, Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Capterra, Software Advice and retargeting platforms
- Manage content syndication channels and proactively search for new third-party lead sources
- Develop, promote and host webinars, live demos and presentations targeted by vertical and/or business process to support account-based marketing approach
- Frequently interact with sales team on lead status/quality to optimize SQL conversion rates
- 3+ years of demand generation experience in a B2B marketing role, with a proven ability to effectively create, manage and execute integrated marketing programs
- Superior communication skills; exceptional and concise written communication skill is a must
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation (Market and Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Creativity a must! Bringing new ideas to the table is the key to success in this role
- Proven experience-tested, analytics-driven lead generation assessment and optimization
- Knowledge of best practices in customer acquisition, SEM, SEO, social advertising, email marketing, and B2B demand gen
- Ability to summarize and assess results, present impact and recommendations to regional and corporate leadership
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.