Duration: 1 day
Dates: On Demand training
Audience: Project team members
The Tagetik Overview Training course will provide attendees with the basic knowledge of Tagetik. The aim is to provide all involved team members, in a project, with the minimum skills necessary to cooperate efficiently. In addition another goal is to ensure that a high quality analysis phase takes place at the beginning of the project to create the conditions for an effective and productive project team awareness.
- Software architecture.
- Software interfaces.
- Available methods for loading and processing Data.
- High-level description of Reporting tool:
- Main concepts of Forms design.
- Navigation and Data Entry modes.
- How Tagetik approaches the business processes.
- General Tips & Techniques and Best Practices.
Additional info: Available also as Virtual Classroom Training (VCT).