Thought Leader Insights: Mike Willis from PwC Discusses Best Practices for Disclosure and Management Reporting
Experience is the best teacher, so what better way to learn about the world of Disclosure Management than through the eyes of a respected expert.
In this webinar, hear from thought leader, Mike Willis (PwC), on the benefits of moving from a
manual reporting process to a completely automated financial reporting and disclosure process.
- Learn how disclosure management is much more than just XBRL tagging, and how annual reports,
- 10Q/10K, board books, and management reporting should all be encompassed in your
disclosure and reporting strategy.
- Hear about the value in establishing accurate, controlled, and auditable processes for
financial reporting and disclosure in a single solution.
- Learn about common challenges your company will face and how to address and
- Find out how your status quo may be more expensive than you think.
- Understand how a unified solution can reduce the cost, effort, and cycle time of your
disclosure and reporting processes.