Better Budgeting in Banking: How to Plan Instruments, Interest, Portfolios and Risk
Learn how the finance organization in financial institutions are dealing with challenges of managing complex financial processes inherent in the industry.
In this webinar, hear about the benefits of unifying processes to improve efficiency, address
complex requirements, reduce cost, and reduce risk.
- Detailed allocation capability for profitability analysis by customer, branch or
- Cash flow and interest for future periods for current portfolio
- Ending volume, average volume, interest and Funds Transfer Pricing calculations
- Risk Adjusted Return on Capital based on market risk, credit risk and operational risk
- Modeling impacts of changes to market rate, product spreads, yield and other
- Establishing workflow, accountability, visibility and audit trail throughout financial
processes from planning through disclosure