Senior business Consultant
Location: toronto (CAN)
Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies with over 850 customers in more than 35 countries. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with a built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges that face the Office of Finance every day. Whether on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution that has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated results-oriented individual with extensive CPM implementation / application design experience to be a part of our consulting team. We need a high quality hands-on player who will deliver as a direct performer as well as proactively contribute across our business operations. The candidate will be committed to excellence and will bring enthusiasm, expertise and creativity to our company.
The Business Consultant role will become the North American product experts in the Tagetik Application. You will use your knowledge of the Tagetik application and your experience with CPM applications to design optimal applications based on customer requirements. You will acquire the knowledge required through a combination of product training, project experience and working with other Business Consultants.
- 6+ years of experience in business or technical consulting.
- 4+ years of experience working in a similar capacity with a CPM application.
- Subject matter expertise in finance/accounting/financial management systems including budgeting, forecasting with a solid understanding of a significant number of specific use cases (e.g.workforce planning, operating expense planning, revenue planning, capital expenditures, cost of manufacturing/goods sold, cash flow, etc).
- Candidate will have hands on delivery experience in each segment of the project lifecycle, with an emphasis on application design and project management.
- Must have extensive experience leading requirements definition workshops, developing design documentation, developing/configuring the solution, data migration, testing, and training.
- Working knowledge of leading practices within the consolidation functional process areas.
- Recent experience working with large customers and enterprise software deployment projects.
- Strong business and technical acumen is a must.
- Technical expertise with multi-dimensional systems implementations.
- Effective at communicating clearly to technical and business audiences.
- Travel required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.