Tagetik Web Site Privacy Statement
The Tagetik web site permits users to obtain access to information about Tagetik and its products. In providing this access and all marketing relations, Tagetik recognizes the principles of the privacy Code (D.Lgs 196/2003) of personal information.
1. Information Gathered through the Tagetik Web site or in other contexts
There are five ways in which information about you can be gathered when you use the Tagetik web site:
- When you visit the Tagetik web site, our web server identifies the IP address of your computer and resolves it into a domain name (the domain name is a computer address by which one computer communicates the other).
- By using programming scripts, we collect information about the type of browser, the operating system and the configuration that you use.
- In order to obtain access to portions of our web site, we may ask you to complete a registration form that identifies personal information about you or solicits your comments.
- Users data can be supplied in the context of marketing relations.
- Through the purchase of the commercial database or public documents.
What are 'Cookies' and how do we use them?
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser. The information stored will make your usage of our web site easier and faster because it allows you to use our web site without having to re-enter information on each visit. Cookies also maintain the visitor's identity while at our web site so you need only log in once. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance.
2. Google Analytics
3. Use of Personal Information
We use Personal Information to obtain information regarding our web site usage so that we can tailor our web site content to meet your needs. Personal Information is used for our requirements, such as new client acquisitions and sending marketing proposals.
We do not sell Personal Information to other companies. We may in certain cases, share this information with our Partners to insure that we provide better service to our customers.
4. Deletion and Correction of Personal Information
If you want to access or update any of your information held by Tagetik, you can Click here
- Find out the details of any Personal Information we hold about you
- Correct or update that Personal Information
- Request that we delete that Personal Information
Companies would deal with Personal Information in paper format and/or computer or telemated. Tagetik guarantees maximum confidentiality when dealing with recording/storing data according to the dispositions set by the Privacy Code.
6. Links with other sites
The access to other web sites by way of hyperlinks at this site, Tagetik does not guarantee security of the content posted.
7. Data Liability
Engineer Pierluigi Pierallini of Gruppo Servizi located at Via Farnesi, 141 55100 Lucca. Tel.+39 0583 96811 - Fax +39 0583 91199 is held Liable of the data dealt with in this Website.