By accessing this site, visitors can obtain information on the company's activities and products. Tagetik Software applies the principles of the Privacy Code (Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003) regarding personal data to this access and to all commercial relations.
1. Information gathered through the Tagetik website or in other contexts
There are five ways in which information may be gathered by Tagetik:
- When you visit Tagetik websites, the web server identifies the IP address of the visiting computer and saves it in a domain (a domain is an address with which one computer communicates with another).
- Using the scripts, information is gathered regarding the type of browser, the operating system and the configuration system used by the visitor.
- When you access certain pages of our websites, you may be asked to complete a registration form to download documents or view demo videos, request information, request demos, request consultancy days, become a partner, request support, request a recorded event or register for a live event. These forms identify your personal information and may ask for your comments.
- In the context of commercial relations
- As a result of the purchase of commercial databases or public documents
1.1. – Data processing purposes and methods
a) The data gathered is processed strictly for the purpose of setting up/managing the contractual relationship between you and Tagetik Software (e.g. gathering pre-contractual details, fulfilling contractual requirements and performing actions arising from the contract, administrative and operational formalities connected with the contract, etc.) or to fulfill your specific requests.
b) The personal data may be processed, with your express consent, for communication purposes, including by e-mail, or for promotional or marketing purposes (e.g. for invitations and events, webinars or other specific marketing or news reporting activities regarding Tagetik).
Personal data is processed, both manually and with computerized and electronic systems, by our duly authorized staff, in accordance with the confidentiality and security rules established by current regulations. The data gathered will be stored and processed for no longer than is required to achieve the aforesaid purposes or in compliance with specific legal obligations.
1.2. Purposes for which the data is supplied and consequences of a refusal
The personal data referred to in point a) is required for us to perform the operations described in point 1.1 a).
The data processing referred to in point 1.1.b) is however optional, as expressly required by current regulations.
1.3. Communication and dissemination
The personal data processes may be communicated, also for the purpose of pursuing the objectives stated above, to our commercial partners and/or external parties, expressly authorized by us, who perform specific functions on behalf of Tagetik Software (e.g. accounting and financial reporting, tax and insurance formalities, sending correspondence, managing collections and payments, etc.), to government bodies for institutional functions and, anonymously, for statistical research purposes.
2.1 Google Analytics
This is a useful service for you to share articles and texts from a website on social networking platforms available on the Web. It therefore makes life simpler for anyone visiting a website who also uses the best known social networking sites fairly regularly. Tagetik uses AddThis.com services to make it easier to distribute and subscribe to web content on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. The service provides two kinds of buttons, one for subscribing to RSS feeds and a second to add content from a website to the various social bookmarking services.
2.3 Tagetik Software also uses the following services:
- Google AdWords conversion tracking: conversion Tracking is a free tool developed by Google that shows us what happens after a customer clicks on our ads.
- Google AdWords Remarketing: This service allow us to reach people who have previously visited our website. Our ads could appear to them as they browse other sites that are part of the Google Display Network or as they search for terms related to our products on Google.
- Adroll: Adroll offers a remarketing platform across for cross-platform, cross-device display advertising and allows us to create personalized ad campaigns based on our own website data.
- Outbrain: With Outbrain Amplify, links to our contents appear as recommendations on the web's largest content publishers including sites like CNN.com, Slate and ESPN. This platform helps us to drive visitors to our website.
Please see the websites of the listed services to view their respective privacy policies.
3. Deletion and correction of Personal Data
You are reminded that article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 grants the person concerned the following rights:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence of his/her personal data, even if they have not yet been recorded, and to have the data communicated in intelligible form; information regarding their origin and processing method; information regarding the logic applied, the identity of the data owner, data manager and entities or categories of entities to which the data may be communicated or which may become aware of them as data managers or processors; to update, rectify and supplement the data, as well as to delete, anonymize or block data processes in violation of the law; to receive a statement that these operations have been brought to the attention of any entities to which the data were communicated.
- to object to the processing of their personal data for legitimate reasons or, in any case, if they are used for the purpose of sending advertising, direct marketing or commercial communication material or to carry out market research surveys.
By clicking on info privacy, you will be able to exercise all the rights granted by article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, in particular:
- Request details of your personal data stored by us
- Correct or update the Personal Information
- Request the deletion of the personal data
By clicking here, you may ask to be removed from our mailing lists in order to stop receiving commercial information
4. Links to other websites
Access to other sites via a link on our website does not guarantee control of its content.
5. Data Processing Manager
The Data Processing Manager is Pierluigi Pierallini at Tagetik Software, Via Roosevelt, 103 55100 Lucca. Tel.+39 0583 96811 - Fax +39 0583 91199.