IT Technical Consultant
LOCATION: Lucca - Italy
With over 850 customers in more than 35 countries, Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies in the world. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges the Office of Finance faces every day. With a dynamic solution delivered both on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution. Its innovative offering has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results. How? By unifying traditionally disparate processes and modernizing antiquated systems so that the Office of Finance spends less time on piecemeal processes and more time driving results.
We’re looking for a consultant to assist in the technical deployment of Tagetik through all the phases of the process, starting from the pre-sale cycle up to the post go-live phase. The ideal candidate is degree educated and has complete understanding of JEE applications with practical skills on both the JEE and the database platforms. An open mind focused on problem solving and technical troubleshooting is a must-have when delivering effective service, especially in challenging situations. Excellent written and verbal communication skills complete the profile. As a member of an international team, the person who fills this role will demonstrate a strong commitment to our team’s dynamics with the ability to both contribute leading expertise and follow direction too.
Technical Consultant common Job Duties:
- Pre-sale role for discussions with IT department on technical requirements (e.g., infrastructure sizing, licensing)
- Installations (i.e., both on site and remote)
- Technical troubleshooting
- Installation audits and performance reviews
- Production of technical documentation
- Provision of technical knowledge transfer to client IT teams (e.g., including training)
- Willingness to travel and be away from home 2/3 nights per week
- BI and EPM Technical project experience;
- Technical project experience across varying industries;
- Proven experience in successful technical implementations;
- Technical workshop training and go-live consultancy
Relevant Technical Skills:
- DB installation, configuration, administration and tuning (e.g., MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- JEE Container installation, configuration, administration and tuning (e.g., JBoss, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic)
- Microsoft Windows, UX-like operating systems
- TCP/IP networking
- Java programming concepts
- Infrastructure virtualization technologies
- Remote applications/desktops delivery technologies (e.g., MS Terminal Server, Citrix)
- Authentication/authorization mechanisms
- CMS platforms configuration and administration (e.g., MS Sharepoint)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience. Please, submit a detailed CV through the form available on this website with statement of consent to process personal data (D.L. 196/03) and apply for the interested position. Applications that do not fulfill the minimum requirements will not be considered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.