IT Technical Consultant
LOCATION: Lucca - Italy
Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies with over 850 customers in more than 35 countries. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with a built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges that face the Office of Finance every day. Whether on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution that has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results.
The Consultant assists the technical deployment of Tagetik through all the phases of the process, starting from the presale cycle up to the post go-live phase. The ideal candidate is degree educated. He/she has full understanding of JEE applications, with practical skills on both the JEE and the Database platforms. An open mindset focused on problem solving and technical troubleshooting should be considered a key factor to deliver an effective service, especially in challenging situations. Excellent written and verbal communication skills complete the profile, by making the candidate able to converse confidently in different contexts. As a member of an International Team, the ideal candidate possesses strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow directives at appropriate times.
Technical Consultant common Job Duties:
- Presale role for discussions with IT department on technical requirements (e.g., infrastructure sizing, licensing);
- Installations (i.e., both on site and remote);
- Technical troubleshooting;
- Installation audits and Performance reviews;
- Production of technical documentation;
- Provision of technical knowledge transfer to client IT teams (e.g., including training);
- Willingness to travel and be away from home 2/3 nights per week;
- BI and EPM Technical project experience;
- Technical Project experience across varying industries;
- Proven experience in successful technical implementations;
- Technical workshop training and go-live consultancy
Relevant Technical Skills:
- DB installation, configuration, administration and tuning (e.g., MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL);
- JEE Container installation, configuration, administration and tuning (e.g., JBoss, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic);
- Microsoft Windows, UX-like Operating Systems;
- TCP/IP networking;
- Java programming concepts;
- Infrastructure virtualisation technologies;
- Remote applications/desktops delivery technologies (e.g., MS Terminal Server, Citrix);
- Authentication/Authorization mechanisms;
- CMS platforms configuration and administration (e.g., MS Sharepoint)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience. Please, submit a detailed CV through the form available on this website with statement of consent to process personal data (D.L. 196/03) and apply for the interested position. Applications that do not fulfill the minimum requirements will not be considered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.