product marketing Director
Location: stamford (CT)
Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies with over 850 customers in more than 35 countries. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with a built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges that face the Office of Finance every day. Whether on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution that has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results.
We are looking for a savvy and innovative Product Marketing Director with a unique combination of knowledge, experience and proven success in:
- Product marketing: enterprise B2B software focused on financial planning, budgeting and forecasting; Cloud experience is a necessity
- Financial management: specifically enterprise planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Content marketing: in-depth understanding of content requirements to support the sales cycle and buyer journey
We seek a person who thrives in a dynamic, rapidly changing and global work environment. Who doesn't shy away from new challenges and high expectations; rather, someone who takes the challenge head-on and supports the global sales force by producing compelling content, collateral, and positioning; who continuously monitors market and competitive intelligence, tracks market trends and anticipates buyer needs and behavior.
We operate on a global scale with direct and indirect marketing operations around the world and we continue to expand. This means our international marketing team is flexible, multi-cultural and extends beyond 9-to-5 work hours in order to collaborate with our peers across multiple time zones. This position will be based in Lucca or Milan, but regardless of location candidates must be able to spend time significant time in Lucca and Stamford where the marketing team is based.
If you're passionate, innovative and creative with strong product marketing skills including:
- Value-based messaging and positioning
- Content creation and marketing
- Demand generation
- Sales enablement
- Market and competitive intelligence
...and, if you think strategically and, more importantly you’re ready willing and able to roll-up your sleeves for tactical execution to support the global marketing and sales team…we need to talk!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop messaging and positioning for our products, working closely with product management to translate product capabilities and features into benefits and value-statements for customers
- Collaborate with the product management and the Competitive Intelligence team to perform market research to influence future product direction
- Interact with analysts and thought leaders to share strategy and discuss market trends
- Support new products launches and releases and manage go-to-market execution
- Creating high-impact internal and client-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our products
- Collaborate with across functions to assist in production of sales kits and communications to support sales team ensuring consistency and clarity of messaging
- Develop the sales tools that support the selling process including sales training programs
- Working with the Chief Marketing Officer and the marketing team to develop new marketing collateral, web and social media content, trade shows, PR, and launch communications and events for both internal and external audiences.
- Receives work assignments from CMO based on current needs to support marketing strategy and tactical execution of marketing and sales enablement plans
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors/Masters’ degree in Marketing, Engineering or Business Administration
- At least 7/10 years related experience in product marketing/product management preferably with industrial B2B preferred in enterprise software, CPM/BI a plus
- Project management skills and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- International background and fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Able to present technical information in a clear and understandable manner
- Understanding/experience with CPM processes, preferably budgeting and planning
- Approximately 30% international travel is required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.