Location: Arnhem - THE NETHERLANDS
Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global performance management software companies with over 850 customers in more than 35 countries. Tagetik delivers intuitive, enterprise-scale solutions with a built-in financial intelligence to address the complex challenges that face the Office of Finance every day. Whether on the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik addresses budgeting, planning, consolidation, close, reporting, analytics and disclosure in a single unified solution that has helped hundreds of companies improve efficiency, reduce risk, save money and deliver results.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to support day to day marketing activities in the Benelux.
Duties include defining and managing the marketing plan and budget, developing marketing campaigns, executing them and measuring their effectiveness. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to the rapid expansion of Tagetik in the Benelux.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and manage marketing plan
- Coordinate and manage Marketing department and inside sales
- Coordinate Benelux Marketing activities with the Corporate marketing team
- Define and manage campaigns to drive leads for sales opportunities
- Manage marketing budget
- Manage logistics of Tagetik Benelux live events such as seminars, trade shows, and an annual user conference
- Managing and running the annual User Day
- Work with CRM lead management system (Microsoft Dynamics) as it relates to marketing (defining campaign, marketing lists, etc.)
- Defining and manage email blasts and drip campaigns within a marketing automation system (Marketo)
- Completing marketing reporting/conducting analysis on marketing leads and campaign effectiveness
- Assisting in writing and editing sales and marketing materials, which include emails and presentations
- Serving as liaison between the company and suppliers to Benelux and with Tagetik Corporate Marketing
- Serving as liaison between the company and our business partners Marketing
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree, completed education HEAO commerciële economie, Business Administration or comparable
- At least 3 years’ experience in a marketing manager role at a software company
- Experience with CRM/lead management systems and marketing automation software
- Strong event planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing and editing skills (Dutch and English)
- Strong skills in organization, prioritization and time management
- Experience in finance or Corporate Performance Management software is a plus
- Other competences: Entrepreneurship and self-starter
What can we offer you:
Tagetik Benelux is a great company, with a lot of attention for personal development and offers you among other things.
- an excellent salary, bonus and good terms of employment
- a challenging and dynamic surrounding with a lot of space to develop within a fast growing and successful organisation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (L. 903/77). Remuneration and contract terms will be discussed individually and defined according to personal skills, competences and experience.